More than just a procedure, an opportunity to experience Spain.
In addition to being one of the top three destinations for holiday travel, Spain is also a healthcare leader ranked as having the seventh best healthcare system in the world by the World Health Organization. This makes Spain a welcoming setting for your medical treatment and recovery.
With an extensive network of top-ranked hospitals with outstanding infrastructure, Spain is home to highly qualified doctors who perform at the top of their field, speak English, and employ experienced nursing staff.
◦ Many of Spain’s 700+ hospitals and clinics are top rated and of international standards.
◦ Spanish hospitals feature state-of-the-art infrastructure and medical technology to provide the latest in treatments.
◦ Spain has more than 450,000 doctors, surgeons, and medical staff.
◦ Spanish doctors have a very strict education and training system with many doctors having international experience.
◦ Spain is easily accessible from Europe and around the globe with direct flights from the United States, Asia and the Middle East.
◦ Spain’s affordable healthcare services are on par or better than other European countries and the United States with some treatments being up to 70% more affordable in Spain.
With a vibrant culture, mild climate and welcoming people, Spain's environment is conducive to medical treatment and rehabilitation.
Both tourists and business travelers alike take advantage of the healthy mediterranean life style and ease of travel to combine vacation, work or both, with medical treatment.
The attractive location, abundance of cultural offerings and nature, means that medical procedures in Spain become opportunities to explore, not only for the patient but also for those accompanying them during the procedure, all at very reasonable prices.
We work with a select group of travel partners to provide you with an experience tailored to your recovery needs, ensuring you make the most of your time here.